Huski Home Reusable Cup - 400ml
SPRING TIME SALE NOW ON !!
While stocks last
These super stylish Reusable Cups from Huski Home are the perfect item for any sustainable, eco-friendly, non plastic household.
Made from Rice Husks, which would otherwises be buried or burnt, causing environmental problems, they are now being used for the greater good. Who can argue with that?1
They come in 3 beautiful colours (with new colours being launched soon) not often seen in these kind of products - Rose, Duck Egg, and Pistachio.
They hold 400ml of liquid, hot or cold, perfect for your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Size -15.7 x 8.8 x 8.8cm
• Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
• Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
• Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
• Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
• Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free
• Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
• Cuurently available in 400ml (with a view to adding the larger 500ml at a later date)
Why rice husks?
Rice husks contain large amounts of natural silica, which is an important material in manufacturing. Rice husks are also highly reactive, which means that they can make strong substances. Let’s put it like this- you need a good reactive material to make concrete- but rice husks have that reactive without you needing to add anything.
Rice husks are a natural binder, they can be manipulated to the quality that you want. It’s almost like rice husks were meant to be used for something more!