This eco-friendly solid deodorant is made with palmarosa essential oil, which has naturally-occurring bacteria banishing properties.
It is aluminium free so it doesn't prevent sweating, meaning pores remain unclogged - any sweat simply becomes odourless.
Bicarbonate of soda helps regulate your body's natural pH balance.
All the Lamazuna solid deodorant bars are made with love and fun in France, and are labelled Vegan & Cruelty Free by PETA (only the second company in France to become so). They're a great eco-friendly alternative to aerosol or other roll-on deodorants, with no toxic or harmful ingredients: just ethically sourced, natural, vegan ingredients to help you achieve a zero waste lifestyle.
Solid cosmetics are a great travel option, it's compact and as there's no gas or liquid it can fit in your hand luggage.
- Solid deodorant bar, 30g
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty Free - confirmed by PETA
- Sulphate, Pthalate and Palm Oil-free
- Ideal for travel
- Zero waste deodorant option
- Palmarosa essential oil with natural anti-bacterial properties
- Bicarbonate of soda to regulate your body's pH balance
- Pores remain unclogged, able to breathe
- Made in France
How to use
- Wet your deodorant bar with hot or cold tap water and rub on armpits
- You can also apply directly on wet skin after showering or bathing
- Just a thin layer is needed
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or children under 3 years, due to the essential oils used.
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil *, kaolinite, helianthus annuus seed cera / helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax *, cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, cetearyl alcohol, acetic acid , cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil *, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, limonene
* certified organic